Pocket tool for automagically decoding gematria.
About Gematria Codes
This tool helps Truth seekers to decode and analyse Gematria against known words database, it automatically lists
found matches, sorts findings by Gematria ciphers and makes date analysis easier.
Tool also has Celebrity API integration that provides a database of famous people with their birth dates.
Custom dates can be defined as well, as Celebrity API will not always able to find everything.
Currently the following ciphers are supported - English Ordinal, Reverse Ordinal, English Reduction, Reverse Reduction,
English Sumerian, Reverse English Sumerian, Satanic, Reverse Satanic and Jewish. See more supported features below.
- Database of known words
- Known numbers database with automated matching
- Automatic keyword and Gematria decoding
- Automatic date analysis
- Automatic sorting by ciphers for easier reading/analysis
- Date Numerology
- Birth date analysis - Celebrity API
- Birth date analysis - Custom dates
- Automatically find word matches based on birthday analysis
- Automatically find matches between date numerology and analysed words
- Automatically find matches between analysed Words
- Automatic prime number checking, including word matches for date numerology and birthday analysis
- Automatic Gematria decode of news articles: CNN, BBC, FoxNews, FoxBusiness
- Automatic prime number matches between date numerology and analysed words
- Automatic birthday numbers and analysed words matching
- Automatic birthday prime numbers and analysed words matching
- Automatic birthday numbers and date numerology matches
- Ciphers - English Ordinal, Reverse Ordinal, English Reduction, Reverse Reduction, English Sumerian, Reverse English Sumerian, Satanic, Reverse Satanic and Jewish
- Reporting/summary tables and possibility sharing report with others
How are database keywords updated?
Database keywords are based on research from truth seekers and is updated regularly.
If you have any questions, suggestions or identified critical bug, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please consider donating to keep this tool free and for continuously improving it.